Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Book Review: The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss


The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss - 4.5 STARS
Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship, Small Business

This book is a masterpiece I do believe. Really it just opens your eyes to a completely different way of life. Whether you choose to employ the strategies described within this book or not, you will truly enjoy the journey that Tim takes you on throughout this book.

To be honest a great deal of what is included within this book is not of direct use to me. I am going to school get my Bachelor of Commerce (Bcom), then I am getting my Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation and finally my Master's of Business Administration (MBA) specializing in Finance or Private Equity. All of this in order to allow me to work within and later own my own hedge fund, private equity fund or venture capital firm. Needless to say, all of these directions do not make a 4-hour workweek very possible. Nonetheless, this is an amazing work. AND a real eye opener!

Please trust me on this one and pick up a copy of this and give it a read! It is a great book!

Quick topic spoiler...

Nevermind, I can't do it! This book is way to much fun to read and a poiler truly would spoil it!

Get it at Amazon.com!
Click here: The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich

Cheers,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment