Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Book Review: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill


Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - 4.5 STARS
Personal Finance, Self Help


Hands down on of the best books ever written on the subject of wealth and success. It's a classic!

This book is pretty basic, pretty simple, definitely not technical, but, it is very good. This is one of the first books that comes to mind when I think of what got me started on my journey of personal discovery and what started my interest in finance, investing and business in general.

I can't even remember when I first read this book. It was so long ago now that I can hardly remember.

If you have read any books in the Self Help or Success genres you have almost certainly heard of this book and have probably read about some of the principles. But, let me tell you... you must read this book, whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned vet... this is a must.

I can't say anything else about it, except READ IT! This is a goddamn great piece and something that I hope you have already read and if not that you will beg, borrow or steal it in the near future.

And, if you decide that buying it is a better bet... track it down here:
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century

Go NOW and read this book... I'm sure your local library has it and if not... it is only $7.77 at Amazon.com (at least it was when this review was posted).

R



No comments:

Post a Comment