Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Book Review: The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton


The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton - 4.0 STARS
Personal Finance


I finally read this book a few years back. For me I can't say that I learned too much new information, but in no way does that discount the validity of it.

I personally believe that this book is a MUST READ for anyone interested in the Personal Finance or Success genres. I think that this should be one of the first 3-5 books one reads on personal finance and investing.

I am so tempted to outline a bit of David's advice here, but it really wouldn't be fair to you if you decide to read it. But, since I really do enjoy ruining your fun and being a bit of a spoiler... it has to do with saving and investing! I know... you already knew that. But, believe me, whether you have read 100 Personal Finance books (though, you would probably have already read this one) or this is your very first one... I can guarantee that you will feel it was worth your time.

This book isn't long, and it isn't technical, but it really is worth a few hours of your time! If you haven't read this... I truly recommend it!

Let me know what you think!

Get your copy here at Amazon.com
The Wealthy Barber, Updated 3rd Edition: Everyone's Commonsense Guide to Becoming Financially Independent

Enjoy!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment